Search This Blog

Monday, April 4, 2011

The annoying Kimchi


Michael: Oh, yes! Kimchi for lunch...

Kimchi: Why are you doing that? Why did you do that? What shall I do?

Michael: Hm...

Kimchi: What shall I do? Why are you doing that?

Michael: I'm trying to eat you.

Kimchi: Are you crazy?

Michael: Oh, my god!

Kimchi: I don't want to study! Why do I have to study?

Michael: What are you talking about? You are Kimchi!

Kimchi: Oh, I hate school. Why do I have to study?

Michael: Stop it!

Kimchi: Why did you beat me? Are you crazy?

Michael: Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!

Kimchi: You beat me! Why did you beat me?

Michael: I'm not trying to hurt you, I'm trying to eat you!

Kimchi: What shall I do? Why are you doing that? Why did you beat me?

Michael: You know what? I have had enough of this!

Kimchi: What shall I do? Oh, what shall I do? Why are you doing that?

Michael: Korean girl...

xD


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive