I'm selling a MacBook / MacBook Air / 13" MacBook Pro - AppleCare Protection Plan.
- Box opened, but no use at all!
Thank you for looking!
MacBook / MacBook Air / 13" MacBook Pro - AppleCare Protection Plan
For up to three years from your computer’s original purchase date, the AppleCare Protection Plan gives you direct, one-stop access to Apple’s award-winning telephone technical support for questions about Apple hardware, Mac OS X, iLife, and iWork. And you get global repair coverage for your Mac — both parts and labor — through convenient service options.
Service and support from the people who know your Mac best
Every Mac comes with complimentary telephone technical support for 90 days from your Mac purchase and a one-year limited warranty. With the AppleCare Protection Plan, you can extend your service coverage to three years from the computer’s purchase date. You can call Apple’s award-winning technical support experts as often as you like and get your questions answered. And if you need repair service, we offer convenient service options around the world.
What's in the Box
- Getting started guide
- Terms and conditions
- Diagnostic utility (TechTool Deluxe)
The AppleCare Protection Plan can be purchased only while your Mac is still covered under the standard one-year limited warranty. See AppleCare Protection Plan Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
One stop for technical support
Because Apple designs the computer, the operating system, and many applications, the Mac is a truly integrated system. And only the AppleCare Protection Plan gives you one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call. Here’s what you get:
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Global repair coverage1
- Mail-in repair: Mail in your Mac using a prepaid shipping box provided by Apple
- Carry-in repair: Take your Mac to an Apple Retail Store or other Apple Authorized Service Provider
Apple hardware coverage
The AppleCare Protection Plan provides global repair coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians around the world — perfect whether you work at a desk or travel with your Mac. Apple hardware coverage includes:
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- AirPort Express Base Station, AirPort Extreme Base Station, or Time Capsule2
- MacBook Air SuperDrive (for MacBook Air only)
- Apple display purchased with your Mac
Software support included
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of Mac topics, including:
- Using the Mac OS X operating system
- Quick how-to questions about iLife and iWork
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks
1. Availability of each option depends on country in which service is requested and location of Apple Authorized Service Provider. Apple may also request that the customer replace components with readily installable parts. 2. The AirPort device or Time Capsule must be purchased up to two years before your Mac purchase or during the term of your AppleCare Protection Plan coverage.
AppleCare Protection Plan benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws in your jurisdiction. With the exception of North Carolina, the company obligated under the AppleCare Protection Plan in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc. In North Carolina, the company obligated under the AppleCare Protection Plan is Apple Inc. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the covered equipment. For complete details, see terms at www.apple.com/legal/applecare/appgeos.html
For more information: http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC246LL/A?mco=MTY3ODQ5OTY