This image shows a cube and overlapped planes that are made out of glass. On the left, there is a glass cube. On the right, there are planes. The normal of the back plane is backward, while the front plane's normal is frontward. The front plane shows transmission effect, but the back side plane shows only reflection.
Monday, April 5, 2010
Transparent cubes and planes with Luxrender
This image shows two transparent cubes and two transparent planes on glossy floor. The transmission effect is modeled only on its normal direction. On the other hand, the other direction is modeled with only reflection. However, they are stacked the transparency is modeled exactly. It means that only plane does not provide transparent effect correctly. Every object needs to be closed.
- ► 2016 (29)
- ► 2015 (27)
- ► 2014 (15)
- ► 2013 (24)
- ► 2011 (147)
- UNIQLO X Dragon Ball – T-Shirt Collection
- Parking spot revenge
- Ninja Senshi Tobikage - Houraioh
- BRDF for Diffuse/Glossy/Specular
- 千字文 旅行 24章 93 ㅡ 96句
- Sun from SDO, NASA
- Pixels by Patrick Jean
- Computer fights back!
- Adobe Photoshop CS5: Content-Aware Fill Sneak Peek...
- 千字文 旅行 23章 89 ㅡ 92句
- Linear floating seat
- Tooth model with tone mapping
- 편평 타이어/광폭 타이어/로-프로파일 타이어 (Low-profile tires)
- Run-flat tire
- 千字文 旅行 22章 85 ㅡ 88句
- How to make a presentation like Steve Jobs
- Tooth model
- When am I able to retire?
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Size Comparison
- Transparent cubes and planes with Luxrender
- Missiles follow a car!
- Diamond tooth that has space between dentin and en...
- Diamond tooth modeling with separation of dentin a...
- Used Sony Vaio PCG-TR2L
- 千字文 旅行 21章 81 ㅡ 84句
- Diamond tooth modeling
- iCade - iPad Arcade Cabinet
- ▼ April (28)
- ► 2009 (609)