Box full set
Used Motorola RAZR V3m Verizon and Bluetooth headset
Original packaging and everything in the photo is included.
Software and all original cords are included.
This unit worked great.
- Cell phone has some wears and dents from normal use as you can see in pictures, since I didn't use any caring case for the phone.
- Battery is the original battery that came with the phone, so it is 3 years old. I don't think it holds a charge for very long time at all. You might want to buy new one.
- Bluetooth headset came with the phone and it worked great. I rarely used the headset, so I believe it is in great condition.
- USB cable and charger worked great.
- Headset adapter, I never used.
- It includes everything when I purchased.
The Motorola RAZR V3m offers the ultimate combination of brains, beauty and best of all - your favorite tunes! Motorola’s thinnest multimedia phone for the CDMA network, the RAZR V3m is a beauty captured in refined metal housing and a sculpted clamshell shape, accompanied by a sophisticated set of multimedia functions. Offering a large color screen and EVDO technology, the Motorola RAZR V3m is the ideal way to keep connected and entertained on the move – complete with integrated music player*, Over the Air (OTA) music downloading* and up to 1GB of removable memory. Fusing the best in multimedia, design and power, the Motorola RAZR V3m is the ultimate blend of style and function.
Whether it’s classic rock or the latest pop sensation, your soundtrack now comes courtesy of your super-slim, super-fast phone. Delivering the ultimate on-the-go entertainment solution, the Motorola RAZR V3m features an integrated music player*, Over the Air music download capabilities** and rapid downloads via hi-speed EVDO technology, the Motorola RAZR V3m—no computer, no wires, no waiting! Just click, download and enjoy your favorite beats on the go. Jam in private via stereo headset support or listen out loud through the V3m’s speakerphone and 72 polyphonic sound engine.
See, snap and share
Throw out those postcards--share your adventures immediately! Capture clear pictures and video of stunning beaches or busy cityscapes via 1.3 mega pixel camera, then send them to instantly to friends and family with a personalized message over email or Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS). Putting your memories in your pocket, the RAZR V3m eliminates the concern of running out of space – with 1 GB of optional memory via microSD™, you can click, send and store with confidence!
Featuring ultra-thin design, aircraft grade aluminum housing and a spun metal keypad, the Motorola RAZR V3m isn’t just a phone – it’s a statement of sophistication. Adding substance to style, this sleek handset delivers convenient functionality with Bluetooth® technology for wireless chats, speaker independent name and digit-dialing for finger-free voice recognition dialing and Location-Based Services Ready**.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES:
• Sleek Motorola RAZR V3m design
• 1.3 megapixel digital camera with 4x digital zoom and video capture, playback and streaming
• Over the Air music downloads*
• Integrated music player* and Stereo Headset Support via EMU
• Up to 1GB optional removable memory
• Brilliant 2.2” 65K TFT color main display
• 65K CSTN color support on external display
• Speaker independent name & digit dialing
• Bluetooth wireless technology, USB 1.1
The Motorola RAZR V3m is expected to be available in the first half of 2006. For more information on pricing and product availability in your region, please check with your local Motorola representative.
*Music capabilities dependent on operator and regional availability and support. Additionally, certain features may not be activated by your service provider, and/or their network settings may limit the feature’s functionality. Always contact your service provider about feature availability and functionality. All features, functionality and other product specifications are based upon the latest available information and are believed to be accurate; however such product specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.
**Certain mobile phone features are dependent on the capabilities and settings of your service provider’s network.
*** To determine the compatibility of Motorola accessories, visit the customer support page at www.hellomoto.com. For other accessories, contact the manufacturer.
The Bluetooth trademarks are owned by their proprietor and used by Motorola, Inc. under license.
MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are registered in the US Patent & Trademark Office. All other product or service names are the property of their respective owners. © Motorola, Inc. 2006.
For more information: http://www.motorola.com/motoinfo/product/details.jsp?globalObjectId=148